Epson DS-530 II Color Duplex Document Scanner
The DS-530 II color duplex document scanner is the smart choice for business document management, offering fast, efficient performance. Featuring speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm, this powerful, compact performer offers a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets and includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with most existing document management systems. Advanced paper feed technologies such as blank page removal, auto rotation, auto cropping, Dirt Detection and Paper Protection help enhance productivity, while a 50-page Auto Document Feeder saves time. And, it comes with an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty .
Key Features Bullets
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 35 ppm/70 ipm; one-pass duplex scanning
- Easily scan stacks of documents — robust design with 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Designed for reliability —enhanced features include Slow Speed Mode, programmable jobs and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets
- 3-year limited warranty with world-class service and support — includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement to minimize downtime
- Seamless compatibility with most document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
- World-class performance and productivity — blank page removal, auto-rotation, auto cropping, Dynamic Skew Correction, Dirt Detection, Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection
- Scan to online storage accounts — intuitively scan to SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Drive™ and more with Epson Document Capture software
- Generate searchable PDFs and editable Office documents — scan to editable Word, PowerPoint and Excel® files or searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Versatile paper handling — scan stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, extra-long pages up to 240", and folded pages up to 11" x 17"
- Easily automate tasks — includes robust Document Capture Pro software for easily creating and managing scan jobs